A node that is contained by another node is called a child node. A node that is not contained by any other node but is the ancestor to all the other nodes in the root node. A node can be both a parent and a child, but root, parent, and leaf nodes are mutually exclusive. Several visual and behavioral properties of nodes are determined by whether a node is a root, parent, or leaf node. Caching increases the performance parameter if the same data or information is requested by the user. Now, stage 3 is known as a page postback, while stages 3 and 4 are aggregately known as a “roundtrip”.
- They typically design codes and tests to debug and implement software applications.
- Below i will give you a brief explanation of what these folders are for.
- You do not do the check-in of your code into source control until all of your unit tests pass.
- Along with describing the locking mechanisms, you can add details about your past use of them.
Here Json is provided one argument which must be serializable. The JSON mvc programmer result object that serializes the specified object to JSON format.
ASP.NET MVC Interview Questions
You need to use the IIS manager to perform deployment after the development of the applications. Without deployment, you can’t bring any application to the market; thus, the IIS manager plays a primary role in completing this process. Click this link to know all steps of deployment using IIS manager. An interface or base class is present to provide an abstraction for dependency implementation.
What is routing in .NET Core?
PostBack is done if certain credentials of the page are to be checked against certain sources, (for example, confirmation of username and secret key/password using a database). This is something that a client machine can not able to achieve and subsequently, these details must be ‘posted back’ on the server.
- The new tracing features of ASP.NET allow simulating Response.Write() statements.
- Contains Classes such as FilterConfig, RoutesConfig, WebApiConfig.
- The following are the key points on those three objects.
- Here’s another knowledge-based senior .NET developer interview question.
- DataAnnotation plays a vital role in added validation to properties while designing the model itself.
- Then, your action method needs to be marked with the atttribute.
What is Code Blocks in Views?
You create a Microsoft ASP.NET application by using the Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.5. This brings us to the end of this article on MVC Interview Questions.
The parser is smart enough to infer this from your code. This enables a really compact and expressive syntax which is clean, fast and fun to type. ASP.NET MVC has always supported the concept of “view engines” – which are the pluggable modules that implement different template syntax options. The “default” view engine for ASP.NET MVC uses the same .aspx/.ascx/. TempData is a dictionary object to store data temporarily. It is a TempDataDictionary class type and instance property of the Controller base class.
ASP.NET MVC is the most popular and widely used framework for creating web applications among .NET technology. It allows for the easy creation of web applications by utilizing a model-view-controller design pattern. To overcome such types of problems Microsoft developed LINQ. It attaches one, more power to the C# or .NET languages to generate a query for any LINQ compatible data source. You can also use LINQ with SQL, with XML files, with ADO.NET, with web services, and with any other database.